- Students are to be escorted into and out of the building!
- Please be on time to all classes!
- Wear appropriate attire (leotard for girls & shorts/tank for boys with no buttons or zippers), hair up, no jewelry & have your little gymnast use the potty before class...
-Registration Fee per child per year (sibling discounts offered)!
-Tuition is due by the first class & covers ONE FIVE MONTH SESSION (or pro-rated based on when you jumped in)!
*Three payment options are offered:
1. Session: One check for full amount of the 5 month session!
2. Tri-Session: Three post dated checks to be held & deposited on the first three months of the session!
3. Monthly: A monthly draw on the first of the month!
- A $50 mandatory fee is added on all returned checks!
- Vidalia Gymnastics does not offer make-ups to students for missed classes!
WITHDRAW FROM CLASS:
- When registering a child, please know that your class will go through THE END OF THE SESSION. In the event you wish to drop the class or are unable to attend, please make us aware. This allows us to contact gymnasts from our waiting list & helps us keep the classes full. Any gymnast who does not fill out a "withdrawal form" 30 DAYS IN ADVANCE, WILL BE CHARGED THAT MONTHS TUITION.